Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bicol University: Truly a Source of Pride

I am always grateful to this University for nurturing me both as a former student and now an alumnus.  This university has also been a source of bread and butter form me.  It has given me opportunities to use my talents freely.  I value most the intellectual and academic freedom it gave me.  I will always be grateful to this university.  Bicol University is one interesting place to visit in Legazpi City.  It is a state university.


The Facade of the Old Gabaldon Building, Built during the American Occupation Period.  Now houses the Laboratory High School.  The facade has been iconic, it represented Bicol University and its Ideals.

The Newly Inaugurated Monument in front of the commencement grounds.  The four pillars symbolizes the values of the University - Scholarship, Leadership, Character and Service.


Ribbon Cutting for the Blessing of the Gate, March 30, 2011




Every Year Thousands of Students Graduate from various degree courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment